Find help with International ordering procedures and shipping information below with PuzzleZoo.com's International shipping policies, rates and information for different countries. Use the links below to quickly skip to a section.
Placing Your First International Order
Placing an international order is simple:
- Fill your shopping cart. When you are ready to place your order click "Checkout."
- You will be taken to the Sign In Page where you will need to create an account with us.
- Click "Create my Account".
- Choose a user name and password, then click "Create my Account".
- On the next page select your country.
- The form for international orders will appear. Fill in your information and click "Submit"
- On the Payment Page you will be asked to fill in credit card information or payment via Paypal.
- Review your order and when you are satisfied, click "Place my Order".
That’s it! Your order has been submitted and you will receive a confirmation number and e-mail.
Placing Future Orders
Once you have created an international account with us, you do not need to enter this information again. Simply fill your shopping cart, click "Checkout", sign in with your user name and password, enter payment details, review and submit your order.
Changing Your Information
If your shipping address or billing information has changed, you can update your account with us.
- Click the "Your Account" button at the top of the site and log-in with your user name and password.
- Now yoe on your Account Main Page. Click "View/Edit My Account."
- From tpage, you can change any account information including user name, billing, shipping and contact information. When you are finished click "Update" and your account will reflect the new information.
What is a Shipping Address?
The shipping address is the address to which you want us to send your order.
What is a Billing Address?
Your billing address is the address where you receive your credit card bills/statements. The billing address you give us MUST be validated with your credit card company.
Shipping to a U.S. Address
As long as your credit card bills go to a confirmed international address we can ship to any address within the U.S. If you have a friend, family member or shipping agent within the U.S., we would be happy to ship your order to that address. In fact, if we ship your order to a Continental U.S. address, then it will be eligible for our Free Standard Shipping regardless of order price, size or weight.
Shipping to a Different International Country
Unfortunately we cannot ship an international order to any address other than your confirmed billing address within your own country, or a valid agent in the U.S. We cannot ship to a different country entirely.
Shipping to an International Address with a U.S. Billing Address
If the credit card being used for any order has a U.S. billing address, we will NOT ship the order outside of the U.S. There are no exceptions. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a common fraud practice and we have had to eliminate it to protect our customers.
Using Someone Else's Credit Card
You may only use your own credit cards, which means that your name must appear on the credit card that you are using and that the billing address for the card must be your billing address.